Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I with apressure cooker and the cooker hood it is nat open

Customer Question

i cook with apressure cooker and the cooker hood it is nat open soo my food it is insid
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 3 months ago.

If there's no steam pressure, wipe the lid gasket with a 50/50 solution of water and bleach, then rub olive oil on it.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  Kelly replied 3 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If the pressure has not dropped, the sensors will not allow the lock to disengage to allow the lid to be turned and removed. Unplug the unit and allow to cool and it should open once plugged back in. If it remains locked, the electronic control may be faulty or the lock is not working correctly. Let me know what happens after it cools.