kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances

My vitamin is getting wet under neath where you place it on

Customer Question

My vitamin is getting wet under neath where you place it on the motor. I'm cleaning black subtace there. It's left big black spot on chair and dress before I knew what was happening. What is wrong with it
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Is it getting wet where the pitcher couples to it?