kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

My miele cva 4066 brew unit is stuck in the machine. No

Customer Question

my miele cva 4066 brew unit is stuck in the machine. No amount of turning it on and off resets it properly. It appears the little waste dump mechanism is stuck open. how do you get it to move back into the brew unit?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

The best thing I could do is get you the service manual for the unit, there are pictures to help guide you through issues of removing the brew unit. Do you want that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Already consulted service manual
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi, good morning, did you solve your problem or did you still need or assistance?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Your suggestion was NOT helpful. I told you in my question that I already tried resetting it (which is what the manual says to do). I have the manual You did NOT help. I will not be paying for a referrel to the manual which i have in my hand.