Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have a Rowenta DG980. The "steam button" does not work. It

Customer Question

I have a Rowenta DG980. The "steam button" does not work. It was replacer a number of years ago. I cannot find the part -DGO123 anywhere. Do you have any suggestions? I do not want to replace the iron. Besides the fact that it is perfect!! to replace a working iron for a simple switch is ridiculous.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

The sad thing is that they only support parts for appliances now for only a few years in many cases.

But you should be able to get that one from the source I list here, but you will need you CALL them as they dont list all parts on their website, especially for old appliances.

Please contact: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/

Call:

***-***-****

Mon-Fri 7am - 1am EST
Sat-Sun 7am - 11pm EST

Please let me know if you need a different source for any reason?

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael