Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I bought a Panasonic Japanese made bread maker machine with

Customer Question

I bought a Panasonic Japanese made bread maker machine with model SD-BMS105. The cooking manual is in Japanese language. I would like know if there is an app that can be download and translate the cooking manual in English. Thank you.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

This link should clear it up for you or help a lot!

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am looking for the cooking manual, the full 103 pages of translation not the basic of making bread.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My machine is SD-BMS105 not SD-BMS105T, therefore, it does not have the same menu's function. My machine menu #30 is making udon not cheese cake, so the menu number does not match with my cooking manual.