Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I HAVE A BISSELL MODEL 25A3. AFTER SUCCESSFULLY CLEANING A

Customer Question

I HAVE A BISSELL MODEL 25A3. AFTER SUCCESSFULLY CLEANING FOR ABOUT A HALF HR. IT STARTED REDUCING ITS SPRAY AND THEN DOWN TO A TRICKLE.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Go to this video and see if this repair fixes your issue.

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

If that does not fix it do this:

25A3 Bissell Carpet Cleaner procedure to clear no floor spray trouble when hand tool spray is good.

Tools: goggles, 2P Phillips screwdriver with minimum 6 inch length, small flat blade screwdriver, 2 small containers, small pliers.

Step 1: unplug cleaner, remove water tank, remove handle by removing 2 marked screws,
remove lower body cover by removing 7 screws including the one for the upper cord wrap.

Step 2: remove valve, top of lower body, by sliding toward you. Release clamp on black hose
by releasing tension and sliding to the left. Using some heat, i.e. from hair dryer, disconnect
black hose from valve.

Step 3: Install water tank with clean water , plug in cleaner, using a small container to catch
water from disconnected valve, turn on power switch and operate valve by pressing down
to verify water discharges OK.

Step 4: Disconnect power, remove water tank, use a small compressor (tire pump) with a
tapered adapter, apply air pressure to open end of black hose and air should clear congealed
soap and water from floor spray tips.

Step 5: If air only clears one spray tip, take small flat screwdriver and place between aperture
and deflection tab on cleared spray tip and press blade against it’s aperture. This should
clear the other spray tip.

Step 6: Reconnect black hose to valve and reclamp. Plug in cleaner and install tank with clean water. Test to make sure both floor spray tips are working and connections at valve are
not leaking.

Step 7: Unplug cleaner, remove tank, reinstall lower body cover and handle. Make sure clean water is flushed through system after each use as directed in owner’s manual. The floor spray
tips have very small apertures and will clog easily, possibly not a good design.