applianceman25
applianceman25, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Lead technician
64001419

I just bought a used Miele coffee maker and it is stuck on

Customer Question

Hi, I just bought a used Miele coffee maker and it is stuck on rinse mode.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Not sure it can finish rinsing because I think that water is not getting into the system. It must be clogged somewhere. How do you stop the rinse cycle?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes. First the expel air alert was on and I tried to expel the air but very little air came out and no hot water came out either. That's why I think there must be a clog in the hose.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  applianceman25 replied 8 months ago.
Hello I hope I can help you with your problem. Since you are getting the expell air message I am guessing you have a CVA610 or CVA615 model coffee maker. Please message me back if you still need help with this unit!!