Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.

Cobra 80 was ready to help me when my computer acted up. All

Customer Question

King Cobra 80 was ready to help me when my computer acted up. All I know about this Roomba is what my mother told me, so I thought maybe I should try it and see for myself what happened.
I wanted the tech to know why I suddenly "disappeared" and that it was not on purpose. I'll be back later. Thanks, Elaine
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What was the problem with the Roomba, please?

Roombas can need maintenance, such as cleaning for instance, if they have been used for a while.

Also, if their battery fails, they can need their battery replaced.

Roomba vacuums often beep in a pattern when they self-detect a failure condition or fault that needs correcting. If yours has a beeping pattern, or is making some other sound when it stops or fails, please note it and let me know what it is - it can be valuable information.