kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

Our Singer Brilliance # ***** stopped self threading.

Customer Question

Our Singer Brilliance # ***** stopped self threading. Machine still runs fine but less than 1/4" from lining up thread with needle. Can you please help?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your sewing machine?Also does it get alot of use?Thank youTech Michael