Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.

Russell, I'm Dianna Spring. My questions was about my Roomba.

Customer Question

Hi Russell, I'm Dianna Spring. My questions was about my Roomba. Sorry I haven't responded in a timely manner, but my computer came up with issues, and I had to wait for my tech to come help.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting This is Russell H. I have dealt with several Roomba cases lately, but a duplicate to your current question cannot be found easily. So please explain what the problem is, again... or reference your former question so that I may find it and re-read it. I think the message about an app is negligible. If there is e.g. a thread wrapped around the right wheel's axle, that won't be helped by any app in existence. That must be cleared and cleaned out, if there is indeed a thread or similar blockage of the right wheel. If thread or fiber is too tightly wrapped, one must snip it, with sharp-pointed scissors that are sharp near the point. Then pick at it, and perhaps snip again, and so forth until it is all come loose and cleared away. If there is no thread around the right wheel or its axle, you may have a mechanical problem, unfortunately, that would require your Roomba to be either repaired or replaced. But tell me about the problem with the right wheel again.