Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bought a smoke detector about a year ago and now we can not

Customer Question

bought a smoke detector about a year ago and now we can not turn the alarm off
It is model # *****
will home dept replace it as we paid $34.99
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Home Depot will not replace it but the manufacturer offers a 10 year limited warranty. Kidde Canada Inc.P.O. Box 40, Apsley, ON K0L 1A01-***-***-****www.kiddecanada.com Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!