Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.

I have two Brother g-carriages K95, one keeps dropping stitches,

Customer Question

I have two Brother g-carriages K95, one keeps dropping stitches, and the other won't light the the g-lamp. any help??
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The problem with the first, depends upon just how it 'drops' the stitch. If it is simply an irregularity in operation, make sure it is plugged in to a surge protector, since it might be being affected by power spikes and surges. See if that is enough to help; and also make sure the machine is kept fairly cool and not operated in a hot place and has adequate ventilation, which will tend to increase all erratic behavior. The second one... does it work otherwise and appear to be normal? or does it refuse to operate? Let me know, and I will advise you further. Thanks.