Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

There I have a Professional DeLonghi oven. Two of the

Customer Question

Hi there
I have a Professional DeLonghi oven. Two of the gas burners will not stay lit. when I press the knob in and turn it lights but then goes out when I let it go. Can you tell me how to fix this.
thanks
Rob
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Do the other ones stay lit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes the two on the left stay lit
OK clean the two electrodes for the two that do not stay lite with a wire brush and some fine sand paper. If they will not stay lit after that you need a new spark module for the unit. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, I'll need to buy some sand paper. cheers Rob
Cheers! All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!