Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have the thermador coffee maker built in caibnet. when i

Customer Question

i have the thermador coffee maker built in caibnet. when i descaled the coffee maker.descaler wont switch to rinse cycle.red desale light stays on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i followed the manual .Still wont rinse keeps descalind.didn the de scaling . about 6 monts ago worked fine.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: i watch the you on screen lesson on descaling .only difference is i didnt re ajusted the sparyer
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
when in descale mode and it is time to rinse.it will not change to rinse mode.
Expert:  Michael replied 12 months ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I see you would like to discuss this on the phone Great, Please accept the offer I send you now and I will call at your convenience ;-)Thank youTech Michael