Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

KSB1575MC blender worked fine yesterday, now when I hit start

Customer Question

KSB1575MC blender worked fine yesterday, now when I hit start and #4 all the lights just start blinking. ????
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That means the blender has been overloaded and either the motor overload has tripped or there is a circuit board issue. If the unit is not hot try to rotate the impeller by hand in the bottom a turn or so then try it again, if it still does not work try a different outlet and if it still flashes you will need a new speed control or possibly a new motor. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!