Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an Epic 6500 canister vacuum. The power heads (both

Customer Question

I have an Epic 6500 canister vacuum. The power heads (both large and small) do not turn on although the rest of the device seems to operate properly. I have replaced the hose and still there is no power to the nozzle. What do I need to do next?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If neither head will work and the hose is new, there has to be an issue with the power supply at the connection on the canister. Do you have a meter to test that connection for power? Have you disassembled the canister to look for a broken wire near that connector?