Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

The vacuum cleaning iRobot will not dock it self after use

Customer Question

the vacuum cleaning iRobot will not dock it self after use
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your iRobot ?Also May I have the model?And what happens does it try to go back to the dock etc? Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call + Provide Instructions, Diagram etc. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I tried to accept your offer but the payment failed. i am a 25 year + robotics expert. But we can work here through text if you will rate my service kindly thus far?ThanksTech Michael