Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Is it possible to get a wiring diagram EXPOBAR Office

Customer Question

Is it possible to get a wiring diagram for a EXPOBAR Office EB-61 LEVA 2 espresso machine so I can do some trouble shooting?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I am unable to locate much in the way of service literature for this model. However. I suspect the information at the link below may be useful. I just did not want your request to go unanswered and I will post any other information I am able to locate. Others that may have first hand information on this model have also been alerted. CLICK HERE