Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a coffee maker DGB-600. I know it is a couple of years

Customer Question

I have a coffee maker DGB-600. I know it is a couple of years old but we do keep up on cleanings. The problem is now that in the morning the coffee is all over the counter & floor. couls it need a new pot lid since it seems to be holding back the drip???????
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the lid is causing the drip to route to places it should not (like the counter and floor) then it would need to be replaced or cleaned. Does it appear to be plugged or have other issues? What happens if you drip water onto it from the tap, can you see what happens to make it not go into the pot?