Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.

Irobot 600 charging station power button in off position and

Customer Question

irobot 600 charging station power button in off position and i cant get it back up
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

Do you mean the button itself is stuck down or not working?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is stuck down in the off position and ii cant get it up to the on position
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just bought it today and am frustrated. I suppose it could be defective

Yes the button would be defective if it is new take it back for sure, there is nothing else other than a bad button that would cause this issue. Sorry:(