Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner, model

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner, model #116.25915503 that stopped working. I felt that the problem was in the handle assembly (switch assembly) I ordered and received the replacement parts, but now I am confused about getting the new replacement parts in. Can you help me?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The breakdown of the handle is shown at the link below. What part are you having trouble with?

CLICK HERE