Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Elextrolux Oxygen 3 vacuum stopped -- it's the model

Customer Question

My Elextrolux Oxygen 3 vacuum stopped -- it's the model where the power brush does not have a visible reset button. I can't find much online about this model. I'm pretty handy and have take apart washers, dryers, dishwashers and vacuums -- but I prefer to know what I'm getting myself into.
Any suggestions?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common cause of no power is related to the cord reel and connections. If you turn the vacuum on and move the cord in and out and move the connection at the wand, does it start intermittently? The main PCB in the head is also common to fail at the relay. Parts for the model EL7020 Oxygen 3 are at the link below.

CLICK HERE