Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Do you carry a battery charger robot roomba model number

Customer Question

Do you carry a battery charger for a robot roomba model number 531? The charger model number is *****
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That charger appears to be no longer available new, but there are a couple on Amazon at the link below, and at a pretty good price!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.