kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances

I have a blockage in the water pump of my miele ova 4070.

Customer Question

I have a blockage in the water pump of my miele ova 4070. there is low or no water pressure and miele tells me there is a blockage in the pump, the valve or the lines leading to the water pump. i will need to try to get in and clean it out or replace the pump. can you help me do this? Thanks
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Yes, it is a fault 10 - water pump issue. Thanks!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Miele ova 4070 ?

Also how often do you descale this coffee maker?

And how have you been doing that ?

Thank you

Tech Michael