johnnn40
johnnn40, Architect
Experience:  25 plus years experience in the repair of all types of domestic and commercial appliances.
22250861

I have a Kenmore canister vacuum model 116.22152600C. It

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore canister vacuum model 116.22152600C. It wasn't working properly so I pulled out the motor, and I found that the brushes were bad. My question is how I can track down those brushes. The AC motor has the following label on it:SDS1101GZMAny idea how I can find the brushes for this?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

Try going to www.searspartsdirect.com, and enter your model number into the search box. You will be guided through the process of selecting the parts you need.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find my model number there. In fact, if I google search, I don't find much at all. Also, with the Sears web site, i think they will just sell the motor, but I'm looking to just replace the brushes on the motor.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 1 year ago.

You're most likely correct, as I can't find the brushes either. I think your best chance for locating them is to take them to a hardware store or a motor rebuild shop, and have them matched by size.