Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

Second Roomba put on charge charges 1 minute all lights go

Customer Question

second Roomba put on charge charges for about 1 minute all lights go out. tried another outlet and charger does same thing this unit is second one one is working fine
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Ok I just want to make sure I am understanding you. You have one that works fine on the charger no issues, but now have replaced another unit that did that with a new one and it does the same thing on the same charger that works with the one working in your house?

I see this question is still open on my list, if you did not need anything else all I ask is please use the STAR/VOTING rating system at the top of your page to rate my service so I can close this out... Thanks