Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I have a pro heat pet carpet cleaner that does not put down

Customer Question

i have a pro heat pet carpet cleaner that does not put down the cleaner,or pick up any cleaner.The flow indicator does not spin.i am at a loss as to what might be the problem
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU a very experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money.

Lastly the only way to credit me "APPLIANCE-HVAC GURU" is to STAR RATE my post......NOT another TECHS when we are finished otherwise I will receive no credit.....Thank you!

This is a common issue take out the dirty water bin and make sure it is closed correctly and seated fully and try it again. Often it is as simple as that. Let me know.