Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

My coffee maker screen says "close the lid" "then add

Customer Question

my coffee maker screen says "close the lid" "then add powder"
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
my Thermador built in coffee maker screen says "close the lid" "then add powder". Nothing is open and won't produce anything. Stuck on this screen. How can I meet?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
reset not meet.
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What is the model of your coffee maker, the complete model?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I believe it is the Thermador BICM24CS. I can't find a tag or sticker with Model or S/N.

I am sorry it took so long, but this information is hard to come by on that unit.

RESET

Switch the appliance to standby mode by pressing the Standby button. ►

Simultaneously press and hold down both arrow buttons for at least 3 sec.

All 4 illuminated rings flash briefly at the same time All changed memory settings are reset to the factory settings.

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks