Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a CVA615, THE steamer nozzle does work. I just

Customer Question

I have a CVA615, THE steamer nozzle does work. I just descaled and no fluid came out
I have tried to check for blockage in the nozzle and there is none
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Was it working prior to cleaning? Can you hear the steam generator working when it should be steaming?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
IT MAKES NO SOUND WHEN IT SHOULD BE STEAMING,
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Do you have a meter to test voltage and are you comfortable disassembling the machine?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I DO NOT HAVE A VOLT METER. I MAY BE ABLE TO DO SIMPLE DISASSEMBLY
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

There is nothing simple about hths machine. Miele appliances are very complex. You will need a meter to perform some testing. I can send you the service manual, though, if you want to get a look to see if it is something you want to tackle.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
NO THANKS, ***** ***** THINK I SHOULD JUST CALL A REPAIR TECHNICIAN TO COME TO MY HOME?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

At this point, I would. That is a very complex and expensive appliance, it would be worth having it professionally repaired.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THANK YOU
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

You are very welcome, thank you. Take care....

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.