Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

I have a Cuisinart 11-cup Food processer I received from my

Customer Question

I have a Cuisinart 11-cup Food processer I received from my daughter as a gift at Christmas in 2014. Recently I have noticed a crack in the post on the base of the machine and it appears to be enlarging. I can't find any documentation of if I had it registered. It is model CFP-11BCPC. My name is***** or it could be under my husband's name, Elmer Sevcik if it is registered. How can I get this post replaced, or is that not possible?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

You need to call this number to get the unit exchanged

1-***-***-****

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks