Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My Bissell Dep Clean Professional Pet Shampooer is not sucking water.

Customer Question

Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.
First, please make sure the takeup tank is securely sealed. If it isn't, there will be insufficient vacuum to lift the water.If you have already checked that, is it making the same sound as usual, or does it sound differently?Mike