Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

Brother vx1120 sewing machine how to disassemble and take

Customer Question

Brother vx1120 sewing machine how to disassemble and take apart front to back ends as I dropped tiny bobbin screw and have to bolt back in. Thank you
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cancel
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution elsewhere.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Did you drop the bobbin screw into the inner workings of the machine?

If so, that is best retrieved using a magnet on a stick, or a tweezers, or a forceps, or any similar instrument.

If you cannot retrieve it, then unless you are in a great hurry to get the machine working again, it might be better (provided the screw is genuinely down deep inside the base of the machine and will not be caught in the works anytime) to simply order a replacement for that 'bobbin screw' (I'm not sure what a bobbin screw is, to be honest... let me know, please.)