Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Bissel lift off proheat carpet cleaner. The lift

Customer Question

I have a Bissel lift off proheat carpet cleaner. The lift off part works fine. The fluid does not flow from the lift off part into the base. The passages from the sprayers to the port that connects to the lift off part are open.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

If the passages are clear, then the nozzles or valves may be blocked.

Try running a vinegar solution through the cleaner and that should help clear any blockages.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It has been serviced and your solution was not correct. Your solution might have worked if it was not for this type. The problem was the valve . I could not have replaced te part of you had been capable of diagnosing it.Your information is not even timely. The machine has been repaired by a repair shop and returned in time for me to spend two days using it. Please refund my money. Thank you. Terry Cashion
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hello Terry,

Replacing the valve would also work, however if you run vinegar solution through the machine it will clear the blocked valve rather than having the part replaced.

I answered your question as soon as I came online and saw that you were waiting.

Kindly reconsider compensating me for my time spent giving you the correct answer.

Pete.