Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

How do I change out the needle threader I think the needle

Customer Question

how do I change out the needle threader
I think the needle in mine is bent and I need to get it off my machine to check it
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your needle threader is this type:

http://www.a1sewingmachine.com/E1A2125000~Needle+Threader,Euro+Pro,+Necchi,+Riccar,+Singer+E1A2125000.htm

then please let me know.

I would advise you first, to try the inobvious: have you removed the (bent, or not bent) needle, first? try to do so... don't force anything, or try to bend anything back or otherwise.

Note that the needle threader above-referenced obviously has one screw-hole for its mounting. Try undoing that one retaining screw (...and if this is too obvious, please forgive me.)