Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

The thread worn hardly pull through the bobbin case,its so

Customer Question

the thread worn hardly pull through the bobbin case,its so hard to pull through the machine wont run.the needle uo and down bitton is flashing red when I try to sew.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear that the bobbin and/or bobbin case does not turn readily. Flashing red means, most likely, that the bobbin and/or bobbin case is out of specification, or bent, and has excessive friction within the machine.

(The worse alternative is, that the motor in your machine has started to burn out, and is too weak to propel the bobbin / bobbin case. I hope that isn't how it is - the motor would be much more expensive to repair... unless your machine is covered by warranty still.)

If you have different bobbins, try swapping them in and seeing if any of them will run through.

If no bobbins will run properly, try replacing the bobbin case.

(I am presuming that you have applied routine lubrication to the machine recently, and according to the instruction manual for your machine. That is necessary now and then to keep a sewing machine in good working order.)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have tried all that.so really didn't help.donot. want to join please do not charge any more than the 5.00 dillars.please discard my card information.thank you

I have no power, as a JustAnswer.com Expert, over billing or charges. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.