Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have a Big Deep Cleaning Bissell that has suddenly started

Customer Question

I have a Big Green Deep Cleaning Bissell that has suddenly started blowing water from the flow indicator. It was working fine until I dumped dirty water tank and refilled..a few minutes in to cleaning after this is when water started coming out. I may have overfilled but not sure if that would or could cause this to happen. Can you please tell me what I can do to remedy this issue?
Thank you!
Jo Ann
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Extended DIY Guidance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi good morning, I would gladly help you with this if you will accept the phone offer I will send you now.

Once you accept I can call you at your convenience;-)

We can talk and I will try to guide you on this issue, once I know more from you about this issue;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael