Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

My irobot was working just fine when all of a sudden it

Customer Question

my irobot was working just fine when all of a sudden it started shaking and going around in circles. it is not the blue light type of circles. i have left it for about a week and tried it again, but it is still doing the same thing. any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks carol johns
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Clean all the sensors and brushes thoroughly you may just have a dirty cliff sensor.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks