Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I have the three part of bobbin area out and can' get them

Customer Question

I have the three part of bobbin area out and can' get them back in/ Just got this Christmas was trying to get going and can't get them back in it's place. Help!
Category: Small Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Siinger #1512
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds as if, supposing the putting back in of the bobbin-and-bobbin-case area parts, to have been caused by some foulup, thread snarl, or other event that might have put some forcible pressure on the turning workings... that your machine may have been jarred out of sync.

But if it is indeed out of sync, and needs its parts realigned, that may be owing to joint slippage or other event owing to second-rate quality control and manufacture. Thus, the excellent Singer warranty coverage terms, it should be repaired or re-synced for free under warranty terms, at a Singer Warranty Service Center.

What zip code are you located in, please?