Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I LOST A BROKEN NEEDLE IN MY MACHINE - IT IS STUCK NOT LOOSE

Customer Question

HI, I LOST A BROKEN NEEDLE IN MY MACHINE - IT IS STUCK NOT LOOSE INSIDE - I STARTED TAKING THE MACHINE APART BUT NOT ENOUGH - HOW DO I SPLIT THE CASE APART?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Do not void the warranty (if it is still within 1 year of its purchase date) on this machine. Brother should fix the problem for you, if it is still under warranty, for free... and, if you open the case yourself, you void the warranty provisions.

If you want to service and disassemble and reassemble your Brother machine with greatest efficiency, I would advise you to acquire a Service Manual for it. There is a reliable source for one here:

http://www.servicemanuals.net/ServiceManual/BROTHER/SQ9000/544059/detail.aspx