Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

No water is coming out of brew unit - it goes straight to

Customer Question

no water is coming out of brew unit - it goes straight to drip tray, everything appears to be NOT clogged
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Does the water tank go all the way down so that the small notch at the back of the tank fits into the floor of the machine? 2. Any dirt at the water tank outlet?
Besides these two issues, I would say that it is very likely that the problem is that the valve of the water tank or the tank itself has ruptured and needs to be replaced. This will especially happen if the machine has been lefter without water in the tank for some time. you can purchase a new tank from Miele for around 180.00. If you would like me to find you a part number please give me the model of the unit. Thanks.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello - i just saw this after many days if no response. Ill rate your response once we've had the opportunity to try your suggestions. Thank you.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** know if you need anything else.