bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

My friend bought me a tachi rice cooker model RZ-XV100BKM

Customer Question

My friend bought me a Hitachi rice cooker model RZ-XV100BKM with instruction manual only in Japanese. How can I get a manual in English?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi thanks for that info,

You can find that manual on this website for free;-)

If you have any trouble please re contact no me, no cost for that.

Please visit: http://www.hitachi.com.au/products/support/rice-cookers.html

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day and a Happy New Year!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was able to find many Hitachi rick cooker manuals on websites by myself before I requested for help, but could not find the model I want, i.e., RZ-XV100BKM. The one you provided was not the model I requested. Copy of the front cover of the Japanese manual is attached for your reference.Please let me have the correct one please.Ivan
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi I will fix this in the morning, Im sorry they had it mixed up;-(

Thank you for your patience.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You gave me the manual of model RZBM18Y instead of RZ-XV180BKM. You said you would fix this up in the morning but until now I did not receive any correct answer from you. I will definitely give you a rating after I received the correct manual of Hitachi rice cooker Model RZ-XV180BKM.
Ivan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My apologies, the correct model is RZ-XV100BKM.Ivan
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Ivan, thanks for your patience, we had a power outage here my apologies.

please check this site, I dont see the one for that model #?

Tech Mike'

http://www.hitachi.com.au/products/support/rice-cookers.html

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michael, before I asked for help, I was also able to go to the site you quoted above, but could not find the right manual.I don't think you have given a good answer to me.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The manual may only be available in Japanese for that model. Would a translation of that manual work for you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for taking over from Mike. I will accept a translated copy, Freedy.

For some reason now I am not even finding the Japanese manual for your model, do you happen to still have the link to the manual you sent a cover picture of? The closest I found was for the RZ-XV180K

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Freddy, I don't think you are able to solve my problem. Please stop from now.Ivan
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

This is the handbook for the Australian version of your model. It is the 220 volt version of your ricecooker, according to Hitachi the operating instructions are the same just the technical specifications are different.

http://www.hitachi.com.au/documents/product/RZBM18Y_manual.pdf

Hope that helps - Ian

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
To Michael, Freedy, Bonzaco and Whom It May Concern,
The rice cooker I have is Hitachi model RZ-XV100BKM, with the manual in Japanese. Before I asked you for help, I have searched the internet and got a manual for RZ-KV100YH which is similar but not exactly as the one I want. This manual comes in 54 pages. All of you were unable to give me the manual for RZ-XV100BKM, and what you gave were not as good as the one I found in the internet by myself.
I am not satisfied with your answers. I checked and found that on Dec. 29, 2015, $5 was taken out from my credit card account which is fair as this the minimum I have to pay to start the procedure. However, another $28 was debited from my account on the same date, when no satisfaction answer was given to me yet. I feel very bad with such move. You guys need to review the wrong action you had taken.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

I think perhaps I had better clarify the position of the experts for your future reference. We are exactly that we are experts in appliances and have no input regarding the amount you pay or when you pay it. All that is decided by you prior to the call getting anywhere near us. at some point you agreed during the sign up process to pay a set rate.

Now with regard to the rice cooker, most manufacturers these days make items for an international market ie the product is the same worldwide but slight variations in color or voltage or styling, but in essence the machine is the same across the board. The model numbers are different so that the manufacturer can see if questioned which market they sold in. It would appear that in your case that particular model is only applicable to the Japanese market and this is why the three experts have been unable to satisfy your request - basically an English version is just not there.

So as we have been unable to give you a satisfactory answer to your question I will arrange that you are given a full refund.