Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

Is. The use of aF300 air cleaner good health according the

Customer Question

Is. The use of aF300 air cleaner good for your health according the government health guide it is a ozone generator.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Yes, it is good for you health.

Honeywell surveyed several thousand homeowners who bought a Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner to help control their allergies to ask how the air cleaner worked for them.

Eighty-one percent of the respondents reported that the Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner provided them "significant" relief.

Key Features for Honeywell F300 Electronic Air Cleaners:

Meets American Lung Association Health House guidelines.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks