Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

Iordered a brother kh 965i manuel for my knitting machine, I

Customer Question

iordered a brother kh 965i manuel for my knitting machine, I recieved a cd instead, I am sending the cd back and would like a credit for it. Thanking you
geraldine lask *****
Baycity, Mi 48706
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is ***** ***** I want to thank you for bringing your question to us here today.

I am not sure where you ordered the manual from; If you inform me of where you ordered the manual but got delivered a CD instead, I can perhaps instruct you as to how to go about returning what you ordered.

There's no need to order a manual or a CD for any amount of money - for this machine model, apparently, the user's manual is obtainable free of charge by download from this page:

http://machineknittingetc.com/brother-kh965-user-guide.html

The page may be hard to use - the link to click on, upon that page, is the one that says

Download under the following on the right side of the page:

$0.00

Download Now

Download