kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years repairing various small appliances
32169475

Trying to find a wiring diagram maytag mmv4205ds1 microwave.

Customer Question

Trying to find a wiring diagram for my maytag mmv4205ds1 microwave. I did not mark the three wires and only remember where one goes... The other two were side by side, one in the NC the other in the NO that is marked on the switch or whatever on the board. One is red the other black, but which goes where???? Oy.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond as typing, researching and adding links takes me time to do so please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Are these on the door switches?