Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I ordered replacement heating elements toaster oven, model

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Smith. I ordered replacement heating elements for Krups toaster oven, model FBC213. They arrived with no instructions and I can't figure out how to remove the old/broken elements
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: They are quartz elements with white ceramic ends that go into the side of the oven. There is a clip on the back of the ceramic end but no screws and I can't get the old ones out of the oven. Can you tell how to do that>
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Small Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait a bit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Have you taken the unit apart to the point of replacing the elements?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for responding but I have already done the job. I sent in the request on Monday and didn't hear anything until today so I blundered through and got the oven elements installed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi uh oh lol, I just now saw this question and though tit was new.

Anyway I m happy you got working and all is well, if you need anything else please let me know. And please rate my service yo you before you go so I can close this for you no cost to rate;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael