Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Tech
Experience:  Owner and Operator with 15yrs experience with degrees.
21107370

Is Woody available? I am having trouble removing the Control

Customer Question

Is Woody available? I am having trouble removing the Control Panel from a Kitchenaid Dishwasher Model KUDS25SHBT1 so I can install a ne Panel that I just received today. I removed all the screws, but still cannot pull the Panel up and out. What am I doing
wrong, or what is the secret. I know there are slots at both ends on the bottom that may be preventing the removal. HELP!! Thanks ---- ED ----
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

OK this panel is easy to remove you need to look at the bottom edge of the front panel, you will see 2...1/4" screws going into the bottom edge of the front main panel. Remove those two vertical screws and the panel will just pull down about 1/2" and then out past the lock slot. Once that is off you can then remove the main console screws 4 across the top and the console will rock forward and lift off.

If you need more assistance let me know and all I ask is please rate my service thanks!