Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

I have a brother 1210 machine. When setting the NC in order,

Customer Question

I have a brother 1210 machine. When setting the NC in order, the needle number does not match the NC number. It is one number off. If I am on needle one the NC shows it on needle 2. how do I correct this?
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Has this problem ever happened to you before?

Also please try a reset, to do this simply unplug the machine form power for 5 full minutes.

Then try this again, if it works please rate kindly. If not please do not rate yet but simply reply to me on exactly what happened?

Also do you have the user manual for this machine?

Thank you

Tech Michael