Michael
Michael, Small Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have over 25 years of experience diagnosing and repairing all types of home appliances.
11519491

Re Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven Have had it year and love it.

Customer Question

Re Wolfgang Puck Pressure Oven
Have had it for a year and love it. The vent and steam rotating button on top isn't working too well anymore. I press seal..wiggle it around a little but it still lets out steam. When I hit steam, it does the same thing.
What's the best way to fix this????
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

This is caused by a failing seal. Unfortunately that part is not made too well.

The best place to get a new seal or cover is Customer Service:
Hours of Operation: 9 AM to 9 PM EST ­ Seven days a week
Phone: (877) 359­-9747

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful Sunday!

Tech Michael

Thank You,

Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what you're saying is that you are unable to make suggestions to make it 'better' and that I should buy a new seal or top. Your job is to fix it. YOU call Customer Service and describe the problem and let me know what I should do after your 'expert' advice. Time to go to work! Thank you!.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi no I think your mistaken.

What I'm saying is that there really is no fix for that particular issue except for replacing the valve if that part is sold separately .

The phone # ***** gave you is Wolfgang Pucks Customer Service, so you can order the new valve or the lid, depending on how they sell it now.

I will stick with you so I can help you replace that part once it comes in and you have it. Although it comes with easy to understand instructions;-)

Please call to get the replacement part which has worn out.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael