Russell H., Electronics and Mechanical Repairman
Experience:  Repairing electronic devices for 20+ years, including all aspects of their workings.
13568747

I have a Panasonic Jetforce vacuum that just quit as i was

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Jetforce vacuum that just quit as i was vacuuming, It said that it was pet friendly. I have a golden retriever (enough said) and it appears that the tube is solidly blocked. HELP!!!!!
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Obviously, with any vacuum, you need to unblock the tube, if it has by whatever means gotten clogged. Also, given that you have golden retriever hair and/or dander about, you may need to remove and clean the vacuum's filter, also.

Generally speaking, you turn Off and unplug the vacuum, then disassemble the tubing, looking through it and into it for any possible object(s) that might be clogging the tubing, and also expose the filter, and clean the filter off into a garbage can or garbage bag, possibly outdoors if the dust content is fine enough.

Do you need more specific and detailed instructions? does the problem appear to be something else? if so, let me know - I'd like to help.