Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My Singer 3015 stop doing STITCHING have tried changing

Customer Question

My Singer 3015 stop doing STITCHING
have tried changing bobbin, looked for faulty connections- still no go
Pl help
Category: Small Appliance
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I understand that you did change the bobbin and that is one step that I would take. But the other thing that I would do is open up and clean out the Bob an area thoroughly. I would use a toothbrush to make sure that you get it very clean. What will happen is that lint buildup in that area can stop the bobbin from turning properly and cause this. Many people don't realize that you really have to brush this out to get it clean. Let me know if that helps, or if you still have the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to say - have dismantled & cleaned BOB area often / its something else ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

is it trying to stitch and making noise, or is it not even trying to move at all?

And sorry, I meant bobbin, but my computer likes to change that to "Bob"